Regardless of the size of company or size of Management Group, we have identified some common requirements that the majority of our clients expect as a matter of course from their venues:
· High speed broadband included as standard – and that actually delivers the high speed promised!
· Meeting Rooms with character, generous space for the numbers specified, high ceilings and lots natural light (we are all coming out of winter hibernation after all)
· Free flowing tea and coffee on tap throughout the day, and a hot tasty lunch
· State of the art IT equipment and presentation facilities (think HDMI and not VGA) with on-site IT help to get set up
· Parking on-site without rip-off parking charges
Whilst we know of very many venues that meet these criteria in and around London, one of our firm favourites is The Grove Hotel near Watford. Known as London’s Country estate, The Grove is set in 300 acres of Hertfordshire parkland, yet is just 18 miles from central London.
One of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Grove ticks all the boxes for a senior management retreat – stylish meeting rooms of all sizes with state of the art IT, a championship Golf Course, highly regarded, award winning Spa and even a Walled Garden with an Urban Beach.
The Grove also has one of the friendliest and most accommodating events teams in the business. They go out of their way to meet and exceed your expectations, which when you are organising meetings for senior management is reassuring to know – nothing seems to be too much trouble!
We are taking a small group of our regular clients to The Grove in the spring to familiarise them with the many compelling advantages that the Hotel offers its guests.
It will be a Friday night with dinner and overnight accommodation. So if you have an event on the horizon and would like to join us at The Grove, please email Marianne or give her a call on 01372 458 777. We have limited spaces!!